Uniform September 2019
- Trousers/skirts – any shade of grey (no black). Skirts, short-trousers (if weather permits) and normal trousers.
- Shirts – white shirts only with hard collar (no polo shirts). Long or short-sleeved is up to parents/weather etc.
jumper with embroidered logo –Reception, Year 1, 2, 3 and 4 will wear
jumpers. Year 5 and 6 will wear blazers.
No children will wear both and if it is warm in classrooms, common sense will
- Ties – all children will wear ties. Reception, Year 1 and 2 will have pre-made ties with elastic and Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 normal ties.
(Parental consent from parents obtained for these photos)
- Shoes – black shoes must be worn by all children.
- Jewellery and make-up – no make-up is allowed, small-studded earrings (no hoops) and no coloured nail-polish. No jewellery, although a watch may be worn.
- Hair – we want all children to feel unique and individual and have no preferences of hair-style. We simply as that there are no coloured product in hair during term-time and that all hair-cuts are ‘sensible’ in a learning-focused environment.
- PE Kit- A navy blue polo shirt featuring our academy logo
- Navy blue shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Children may wear a black or navy tracksuit with their polo shirt during colder weather.
- Our uniform supplier- Harrisons school wear, are located in Southtown. They stock all Wroughton embroidered uniform. Please follow the link below to their website where you will find further information https://hschoolwear.co.uk/
that high expectations of children’s appearance in school is useful in enabling
children to feel confident, take pride in themselves, learn well and it prepares
them for their next stage of education. The
support for children and expectations for our staff and children continue to
increase at Wroughton and we appreciate your support.