Quality of Education – Our Intent
At Wroughton Academies, we provide every pupil with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to fulfil their individual and academic potential, which enables our pupils to make a positive contribution to their local community, Britain and the wider world.
- A progressive, integrated, globally-relevant core curriculum which provides a wealth of high-quality learning and cultural experiences which are directly matched to the needs of our pupils.
- We provide a range of high-quality enrichment opportunities which enable children to develop their own aspirations to become successful and confident citizens in their lives beyond primary school.
- Every child a reader – the teaching of reading is our highest curriculum priority. The ability to read and comprehend will enable children to achieve their academic potential and succeed at their next stage of education.
- We develop children’s resilience and communication skills, through a positive cultural approach, ensuring that children take responsibility for their actions and can communicate effectively.
- No child left behind – our teaching and learning methods are developed in response to the latest educational research and to ensure that every child receives individualised high quality support.
- We recognise the diverse and unique social context of our local community and we work closely with our families to promote the physical health and mental well-being of all pupils.
For further information regarding our curriculum please contact your child’s class teacher