Home Learning - Wroughton Academies
Remote Education at Wroughton Academies:
During this time of national lockdown, we will be providing Remote Education for all pupils at Wroughton Academies, using a variety of teaching approaches outlined below.
- Microsoft TEAMS will be our main platform for delivering Remote Education to pupils. Pupils are required to only login with their details, as their camera will be disabled for safeguarding purposes. If you need log in details, please call the office. All files, resources, quizzes will be shared via TEAMS so it would useful if you have this app on your mobile phone also, as this will keep you up to date with work they have.
- Live teaching (online lessons for maths and some other subjects) via TEAMS
- Recorded teaching (e.g. Oak National Academy lessons for Topic, spellings and English and Ruth Miskin videos for phonics)
- Online documents (e.g. PowerPoints, word documents) shared with parents via email
- We continue to use some of our normal school apps such as TT Rockstar’s/Tapestry.
- We have also highlighted for primary the BBC primary website and tv programmes as additional resources.
- We will also have some pastoral activities such as assemblies, and other child-led activities which can be done at home.
- We also use parent emails to message you regularly via EDULINK. Please download the Edulink app and contact the school if you do not have your log in details